Hey i'm a 23 year old women. I have an almost 2 year old. when I found out i was pregnant i was both scared and a little excited. I was sure my boyfriend would be happy too but he wasnt and he just said i should get an abortion. and starts talking about we dont have the money for another kid. and it makes since but i wasnt sure thats what i wanted. but i thought about it the better it seemed. but the day after i had the abortion i started having regrets and I feel so horrible and it's all i can think of what i did and I feel like a horrible person. I tried talking to my boyfriend about this but he doesnt want to talk about it. he just says we need to move past this and we just need to take it one day at time. but i cant do that. has anyone gone though this?

You're not a horrible person. I think you need to talk to you're boyfriend about these feelings because even though he doesn't carry as heavy a burden as you it would have been his child too. and if you don't feel like you can talk to him then I don't think he's the right person for you. I don't think you should have gotten rid of the baby if it didn't feel right to you.

But all that considered I don't think you should come to random 13 year olds on the internet with all your big life decisions.

Dear, I want you to read this. I know what it's like to live with shame and regret. But we can keep living in them forever. Yes, you've done something so very wrong, and I understand the hurt, but know this, you are forgivable and you are deserving of love.  Good luck sweetie and if you need anything else, feel free to ask. :)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use