I had abortion ten weeks ago, but I still don't have my period yet. There was very little bleeding after abortion and i almost didn't feel any pain. (I did it when I was 7 weeks pregnant) I had sex with my boyfriend without protection two weeks after that and had morning after pills (three days continuously.. i know it's not recommended to take too many continuously, but my boyfriend didn't want to use condom)

I had very bad stomachache at the 8th week after the abortion, and I went to see a doctor without telling him that i had abortion. So he did the ultrasound to check inside and didn't find problem, but he concluded that it's just inflame inside and gave me antibiotic pills and also injection. The pain gone after couple days. I took the antibiotics for another 7 days to finish the course.

After that one week, I started to feel pain in my stomach again, but not much like last time (it's been ten weeks after abortion and i still don't have my period et). Now I started to worry so much.. What could be the problem here? My understanding is I supposed to have my period after 8-10 weeks after abortion.

Hello My name is Stef... I had an abortion last 5 weeksm til then then l never l have my period, but l had sex with my boyfrend last friday without protection...4 days after l feel a littlee pain, the same way l felt when l was pregnant. Do you guys think that it might be possibe to be pregnant AGAIN? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee l need some advice. Thank you

u should check ut doctor nd stop having sex