Do you think its right for your parents to not let you have an abortion? What if your at a young age[13,14,15] is it still right?

In the eyes of the law, you are considered too young to make your own decision. You can legally request for an abortion when you are of legal age. From a personal standpoint, I really don't have a clear answer to your question. I have seen young girls your age having babies and enjoyed being mothers, with a little help from their family of course.

It is so unhealthy to the mother to get an abortion. It is a tough situation either way, but the best solution is to carry the baby to term and give birth. This is what the body is inclined to do. The long-term health consequences to the mother are routinely denied, but they are very real and would show up later in life. The exact consequences depend on the mother's genes.

I disagree based on the information that we currently have about the effect that it has on a woman. As far as I know, an abortion does not have a severe impact, although there was a study that was later discredited that said that women suffer from breast cancer at higher rates if they got an abortion. I think that it's a highly personal decision and that we're best not judging it. I think it's unfortunate when parents force their child to give birth when she does not wish to, but the law must still be obeyed. May I ask why you ask?