Please i need help with a important question about Suboxone!!!!!!

How long do you have to be withdrawn from any opiates before first dose of suboxone??? some are saying 48 hrs. or 24 and so on???

Please help me with this question it would make my day:) thank you 
serious reply only thks

You don't need to wait any certain length of time, you just need to be in withdrawal. The reason they ask you to wait until you are in withdrawal is because if you aren't, it can push you into it versus making you feel better. I've been on suboxone for three years, and I don't know where I would be today without it.

Im not sure where in the country you are so that makes giving u resources difficult. Your 22 and using for 6 years? Im sure there is one hell of a story as to why you statrting using heroine at 16 but thats not my business. Have you or can you do methadone? I know alot of people are terrified of methadone and its does have a bad rep and yes some of it is true but eventually you have to get to a point of whichis the lesser of 2 evils ya know? Thats where I was where I went into the meth clinic. I have medical insurance but I know that the clinic I go to the ppl who dont have ins and have to pay out of pocket they are on a budget price scale. They pay based off of what their income is. I know its different all over the country and methadone seemss to be `more popular on the east coast. How come rehabs didnt work? Were you really ready to get clean or doing it for other reasons? Cause no matter what method you use none of them will work unless you have reasched that point, that point where u will give anything and everything to make it stop. I have seen lots of ppl that either didnt believe they were an addict or ppl who wwere court mandated into clinics and rehabs and they never last long. Im not saying this is you because you def sound ready. Have you thought about the fact that your relationship may not survive the recovery? Sometimes its best if they dont. Two using addicts can barely function in a relationship, recovering addicts have even less of a chance. If one of them relapses then the other one will also. If I aggrevte you or annoy you i apologize I have just seen so many situations where 2 ppl who love each other more then their own life, completely turn on each other, accuse each other. Just pls be careful detox can cause serious health risks