I am in a difficult time in my life. It sees that nobody understands me. My husband is addicted to sex to the point I find it abusive. I tried talking to my sister but she didn’t belie me. I am going mad; please I need some help or advice about this. AM I the only one who is going through this?

I was so relieved when find this book. My husband has struggled with sexual addiction since before our marriage, but I didn’t know that it is such a confusing subject, especially in today’s accepting society. I found here that Women discuss the pain this type of addiction has caused them. I now know that my feelings are valid and I am not crazy to be upset about my husband's addiction.

have you said something to him about it? that he is too rough and that you don't want to have sex with him all the time because you are not in the mood for sex?

if he forces himself on you to get sex and you tell him no, that is rape even if you are married. i have a good friend who is only 22 years old and the man she was married to would hold her down and let his friends do sexual things to her. he would beat her to the point to where she was barely consious and choke her while he was having sex with her. then one day she had her apendix taken out and was drugged up on vikaden to help with the pain. he came home and sodamized her with no lubrication and or gentle easing it in. she had to go back to the hospital the next day because he ripped her anus open and it wouldn't stop bleeding. she nerve damage down there now and has trouble with holding her bowl movements. she is 22 years old!!!! It really Burns me up.

he went to jail but she said he was never like that untill about 5 months into their marriage when she wouldn't have sex with him more than 2 times a day. so his philosophy was that if she wasn't going to give it to him, he was going to take it.

i barely knew her at the time, but if i ever saw him, i would kill him for the pain and mental issues has caused her.

so if you tell him that you don't want to have sex all the time and to leave you alone for a day i hope that doesn't happen to you.