Is it safe to have sex if you have this infection?

I guess I'm sort of on the same boat. I was fooling around with this guy last Saturday and we almost had sex but because it was my first time and I am physically quite small he didn't fit.

But either way I am still experiencing a lot of discomfort when it comes to going to the toilet.

I'm thinking that it maybe has something to do with the difference in bacteria of both the penis and vagina? Maybe they react or something? Idk.

was there alot of blood

Yes you are okay, it's perfectly normal for it to hurt for a couple days up to a week. If it lasts longer than a week, I suggest you see your doctor xx

I just lost my virginity and when I urine it stings with a little blood how many days does this last?

Do you pee a lot do you feel like you have to go every 10 - 30 mins while bleeding?

Hi, me and my boyfriend tried to lose our virginity on the 10th July but no bleeding occurred during having sex so we decided to stop and try again later on, however, I have the symptoms of the urinary tract infection that was mentioned by Monica. I was wondering if I could still catch that infection or if I should go to the doctors about this issue

It really hurts when I pee like to the point where I don't want to pee. Is that bad? And how long will it last?

I also think a area torn while sex. It feels like when you crash on a bike and hit that area

Yes! Its very normal for woman. I lost mines last Sunday, and I had to pee and of course , I was bleeding a lil bit. Nothing major because my hymen broke or my cheery was popped. And couple of days ago. It hurted when I was peeing but it will go away. If it exceeds past 5 days, u should go see a doctor right away because you dont want nothing to be wrong with you. Hope this helps

If you had sex few days ago and when you pee blood comes out but when you finish it stops too doesn't and go to a pregnancy test it comes out negative only3_4 days ago doesn't mean you are pregnant right?

Hey I lost it on December 13 and the burning and bleeding didn't come until 15 December. Will the burning sensation and bleeding while peeing go on it's own? Bleeding is very little and I don't want to consult a doctor.

That's also happening to me but it hurts a little too is it supposed to hurt ?

This could mean you either have a water infection, which those are the symptoms you are giving, or chlamydia, did he use a condom? If not a water infection, just go to your local doctor and they should give you a course of antibiotics to clear it up!

Hi did your problem ever get resolved?