quick question both me and my girl were virgins we lost it to each other and its almost her time in a week just like her after words she had pain peeing and now stumach pain to where she has no energy is that normal or did i do something wrong

I had sex for the first time yesterday and my cherry hasn't popped yet and it kinda worries me

Hey I'm going thro the same thing and don't know which one it is, is there any difference between a uriany tract infection and hymen ripping? also if it is a uriany tract infection would it be ok if I waited a week to get the juice?

i broke my hymen & i know i did . when i go to the bathroom it stings or burns when i pee is that normal because i broke my hymen or should i be concerned that it's something else ?

This website helped me out so MUCH! THANK YALL! I thought i had something bad lol

When I pee it stings & kinda hurts. It also feels like i have to pee ALL THE TIME! But I don't just a little comes out & sometimes none. But I had sex my first time & after this started happening??? Idk if this is normal or what?? But I'm really worried??? Pls someone answer me back??

This is very helpful. Thank you so much. I hope I had read this before. Now I think my mother know that I have lost my V.

My hymen ripped when I was a child. I was trying to climb out of my crib and I ended up throwing myself too hard over the side but I didn't make it over. Instead I ended up getting hit right between the legs, and afterwards I'd cry when I peed for three days. It was slightly tinted with blood too.

will it really last up to a week in a half?

Does it means she is pregnant

I just lost my virginity but I'm worried because we did it raw but he took a shower before we started...and he pulled out and came on the bed.....Is it possible I could get pregnant from this?

Omg this made me feel so much better,it really helped me !

Thank you!! I have been worried that it's gonna be like this for a long time. I'm so glad to hear this

Yup this is also happening to me

Hey so I lost my virginity Sunday it is now Tuesday & I need to know if I have a UTI. When I go pee it hurts after but it doesn’t burn and when I wipe there is a light red color to it, also I have been peeing a lot but there has been very little. I NEED ANSWERS!! I’m scared that I might have a UTI please tell me if this is normal.