I started to shave my private part not too long ago and I found it really hard so my bf tell me to let it grown out alit bit before I try anything else because I have the red bumps. I got rid of the bumps now and it doesn't hurt anymore but I still want to shave my private. I have a couples of questions I need to know before I shave again can someone answer for me this please.
1. Should I use Nair for genital shaving? Would it create problems?
2. If I shave my private part by a razor which way should I do it ? The way the hair grow or the other way?
3. I am Asian, so my hair are thicker so if I shave is there any preparation that i should do before I shave?
Thank you to whom may answer this. I'm really appreciate it. Thank out

waxing causes less irritation, nair has lye in it and is very harsh. I teach cosmetology, and some of the waxes now are quick and semipainless. my students have each other bald the week we start waxing.

All I want to know is, can i put it on ma nuts?

I do and it feels great after the shower or bath to have smooth soft skin that does not feel like a caveman when I get out of shower or bath