hi im a 16 year old female...i hate my legs cuz i have to shave alot...for smooth non-hairy feeling legs i have to shave basically daily...I HATE IT!!! i usually shave at night so that im ready to go in the morning but when i wake up my legs feel like if i havnt shaved...you can see redness, and the tips of my hairs on my legs everywhere...not smooth i hate my legs... :'( what do i do????help me plz...

Have you tried hair removal creams like Nair. That works quite well.
Hope it helps :-)

You may take the help of various natural haircare resources available online. One of them is herbal based hair removal cream without any side effect. You may easily search any brand in your area and of course from Internet also. Thanks

try waxing, this will help smoothen your skin so you won't have to shave everyday.

i want 2 start shaving but my mom wont let me so i tried without her permission and it was going well untill i cut myself on accident i didnt hurt so i lied to my parents that i got cut on the shower door but they knew it was a razor cut so i started bawling not because it hurt but because i had disobeyed my parents like that and i want to ask her again to let me shave but im afraid she bring it up or something my sisters started to shave in fith grade and its summer and next year im going to sixth grade but im still really afraid to ask her about it what do i do?

I started shaving in fith grade because i swim so every time i did backstroke or something my underarm hair was there for everyone to see (and my swim coach was super hot) so i explained this to my mom and she said yes and even gave me pointers... embarassing i know but helpful. Well moral of the story is that if u explain to your mom (and bring up your sister) and apoligize i know she'll be super helpful!

i did a while ago over e-mail and i suck at it i prickled my friend teehee!! oh well!!xd

I would highly recommend trying an epilator instead of a razor.