i'm always getting sick after eating wheat, gluten, beans, you name it. i know for my blood type shouldn't be eating those things but should have a diet rich in seafood. however, i am deathly allergic to shellfish and iodine so seafood is out of the question. i want to be healthy but it seems i'm in a catch 22. please help. 

I am O negative blood type who Is allergic to shellfish like lobster,crab,shrimp,clams,oysters. I have recently started to eat muscles at the black swan in brooklyn rich with garlic sauce. I have no allergies! Sooo happy. I might get a slight tingle itch in my ears while eating them but thats all. When i eat all the above before the muscles,i get swollen throat,excessive saliva build up which i cant swallow. I even get a knot sharp pain right at the stomach entrance and vomit with severe throat itch And ears itching. I feel miserable! What is my blood type diet supposed to consist of and what auto immune deseases should i need aware and careful of?