Thanks for sharing. Do you mind sharing more about your PEI experience ? E.g.which doctor did you go to in the US? How long did it take for your nodule shrink after treatment ?I just did two sessions in hong Kong this past week but the nodule actually didn't shrink much at all which I'm a little confused about. (I have large cystic benign nodule) thanks !!

Did you have any success with Dr Hossein Gharib in Mayo Clinic? Or has anyone had ant experience with him ? Thanks!

Your doctor can order a test of iodine levels in a regular blood test at any lab.

Hello, I was wondering if the pei worked? Was it successful and did you only have one nodule ? I just had my first round of pei by dr Abraham today and I’m worried. Please contact me and let me know I would love to speak with you as I’m very scared

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. i TRAVELED TO ITALY TO GET THE TREATMENT ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO IE Sept 2017.
IT TAKES ABOUT 6 MONTHS TO SEE A MAJOR CHANGE. MY GOITER HAS REDUCED SLIGHTLY .
WILL UPDATE IN FEW MONTHS
VENKATESH, MUSCAT

Hi my name is Cathy, did the chines supplement work? Please help. I don't want the surgery

I would like to know more about all the supplements you are using. As for myself I also have a goiter which I don't want to have surgery and if I can find alternative measures in shrinking it I will use it.

I as well have a hot nodule that is causing me Heart issues like Rapid Heartbeat etc. My blood test though do not show Hyperactive anymore. Thus my primary Physician told me nothing needed to be done and I would be worse off if I was to have Surgery to remove the nodule. May I ask if your Thyroid Blood Tests showed Hyperactive? I feel terrible since I have also Anxiety Attacks which believe are the cause of this hot nodule. Any reply is greatly appreciated. Where you finally helped ? Thank you!
Kind regards, Liz

What does PEI stand for?