Hey I'm 13 years old , and I'm really concerned about my boobs. I mean I know I have hit puberty but my boobs aren't getting any bigger as they were from last year. I'm a 34a , which is very small , yes I knw LOL but so like is there any way to make my boobs get any bigger other than waiting? cuz every night when I come from school , I cry myself 2 sleep cuz boys at my school call me flat-chested and mostly every girl at my school have bigger boobs than me.Even when they are skinnier than me! All I wish is that I could also be normal , have a normal body ...

Hi honey! You are TOTALLY normal - for your age! And if girls have bigger breasts - at the same age - this means that they reached puberty REALLY early on! I will tell you a story about myself and then take from it what you will!

When I was 13 I was about the same size as you, and I used to be picked on ALL the time - savagely - by girls and guys at my school it was HELL!!! One day I had enough and I stuffed my bra with tissues! These terrible girls noticed and ran out and told these boys that I had stuffed my bra, they grabbed me out of the dressing room and then proceeded to pull out my tissues in the middle of the corridor!!!!! :'( :$ I am now 45 and I still get teary eyed thinking about that! So I used to cry myself to sleep, I did ALL the exercises I could, and just prayed and prayed and prayed! THEN I turned 14, we had moved 3 times in one year, so I ended up at a new school! And without really noticing THERE THEY WERE!!!!!!! I went from about a 36A to a 38DD!!!!!!!!!! o.O My friends and I always say I prayed so much that God got fed up and slapped me on the back, told me to be quiet and my shoulder blades came popping out the front!!!! ;-) XD Virtually overnight I went from the girl with nothing to the girl with EVERYTHING! THEN I had to go along with the rumours of guys - that I would date once in awhile - had done more than they actually did!

I suppose the moral of my story is, WAIT! You can go to your local bra shop and ask for water bras etc. BUT just be careful about going too big, because it will look unnatrual for you! so if you go into a place that actually helps you with fittings - don't worry they've seen it all - they will be able to get you the best bra around, that makes you look natural yet a little bit bigger! So it's just slightly noticeable not so much that they make fun of you! Then you can slowly increase this until you start filling out naturally! Another thing is honey to start building up your chest muscles - such as push ups and and posture exercises, becasue when your breasts DO come in and they will honey! You will have a great foundation to hold them up! I didn't get the chance, so mine were always flopping around!!! 8-| o.O

Another thing I want you to do, is stand infront of the mirror and tell yourself that your a NORMAL, HEALTHY, BEAUTIFUL, And FILLED WITH LIFE!! I was never told that, so I never knew how to deal with all the changes in my body! You HAVE to love yourself honey! So cyber hugs and support, and get to your local bra shop ASAP OK? Good luck and health honey!

Hi Megan ------- It's me again :-P

Will you stop worrying about your boobs? Those boys are teasing you because they are having fun getting to you. No other reason. Most of them would LOVE to get their hands on your "tiny" boobs and I think we've already talked about this. You're NOT going to let them ---- are you? They don't dare admit it in front of the other idiots, so they harass you. They pretend to each other the only two really important things in life are big boobs and an enormous penis. It just ain't so !

We can look up what the average size of a penis is, I don't know if there are any statistics for the average size for boobs. They say it's 5.5 inches for a penis. That means half the guys are bigger and half are smaller. If having a small one was really bad, that would mean half the guys in the world would be girl-less. Since just about all of us end up with a girl of our own, they must have been wrong 8-|

Now, half the girls in the world must be smaller than average too. If most of the guys end up with their very own girl, including the half with winky dinkys, where did they get the girls from? Since there are about the same number of girls in the world as there are guys, that means half the guys must like the girls with the teeny titties o.O

OR MAYBE IT JUST DOESN"T MATTER :O :-) XD

Besides, the breast fairy will find you.
He found Bambi, didn't he? 8)
Hanging out in the snow with all her Moose friends.

Honey you are lucky to have small breasts I mean it doesnt matter if they are small or big guys are going to pick on you bc they can and they know girld are going through puberty and they can make you cry. They think it is funny! As for me i have had big breasts since i was little i was wearing a size A bra in kindergarden. Dont get me wrong i wasnt a fat kid i just had big breasts bc it runs in my family!!!!! So just wait your breasts will come and dont rush it bc there comes alot of responsibility with breasts. You make think oh breasts are just something to show off and look pretty well if you dont keep them up they will sag and you will have back problems if you dont have a good supporting bra!!!!!! :-)

UR NORMAL CHICKA!!! dnt liaten to others who say ur wierd for small boobs!!! everyone is perfect for who thwy r and so r u!!!! so DONT STRESS!!!

I have the same thing wrong and I have early pubity at about the age of six and I am a 34-36a I havent started my period either please help me your advice of brilliant :) xx

I think you young'ns are forgetting why breasts are there. To breastfeed and nurture your child! It doesn't matter how big they are, it's not going to affect breastfeeding even a woman with 28AAAAAAAAAAAA's could breastfeed! So tell those silly little boys to grow up and dont worry your only young and breasts grow into a woman's twenties!