I have always been small breasted, and very aware of this. As my class mates were trying on their first bras, I didn't need any at all, and the bras that I did buy in High School (AA cup) are bras that I am still wearing now, many years later. It makes me feel ugly, if I have to tell you the truth about this. Are there any natural ways at all to grow breasts?

Natural ways, I don't think so...Its all about your hormones and your genes...some guys really like small breasts, I know it makes you self conscious but it can be a good thing! and their normally more sensitive when stimulated...But sometimes going on the pill can enlarge your breasts, and they may grow when you become pregnant. But everyone is different, they come in all shapes and sizes! you could invest in a push up bra, or a good padded bra, also a water bra...Have you ever been fitted for a bra? most women are wrong about the size of bra they need. But don't worry so much about the size :-D

There aren't any "natural" ways. I've been wondering about that myself. I was like a 34-A all throughout HS, my boobs didn't get any bigger from the time I was at the end of middle school, til I was about 18.

I went on a low estrogen form of the pill (ortho-Tricyclen Lo) And they went up to a B, no weight gain. I'm more happy with that, at least I HAVE boobs, but it's still not enough. If it was up to me, I'd want to be a full C but I'm not doing any surgery.

There are breast enhancement pills, but I don't really know if those work.

I use these: (In everything, clothes, bathing suits, etc)

With these, I am a full C depending on the bra I wear, sometimes a D. It looks perfectly natural and real and all it is is just a cloth cup with gel in it. Also water proof. If a guy were to mess around, I'm sure they wouldn't care about that vs a whole bunch of tissue coming out (Like I've dealt with in the past ) But my boyfriend doesn't mind. It's more for my benifit. Also gives me good cleavage!

Couldn't find the EXACT kind I have, but these are close and the same brand:

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hey we'll I am now 17 and my boobs are a 30AA every one calls me. Names is there any way I can make them grow ??

I have tiny breast to i tryed to make them bigger but nothing worked

hi. im 17 and im supposed to wear a 36AAA (but i cant find that so i wear a 36A) and i want to be a B cup or closer to a B cup. How do i make them grow naturally (other than the lotion thing)?