Hello im a 16 year old boy with a few questions

1) I have found anal masturbation very nice and i love doing it, but it kinda hurts my butt hair and i dont know how to shave that at such a weird angle and i really want to shave it off because i don't like it any suggestions?

2) I am straight and when i watch Porn i start to have a desire to watch Gay Porn and it seems really weird but when im really turned on i start to watch weird porn, any imput on that am i weird?

1. its gonna be hard to shave ur anus hair but see if there is a small razor at a store use it for other hair so i gets duller and safer to shave the anus hair and try to open ur butt checks as wide as u can to make it easier.

2. you may feel weird and akward watching gay porn i have solved that brobelm by watching shemale porn it make you feel a tap bit better and straighter.

I don't think its worth attempting to shave your anus hair. Theres too much probability that you will slip trying to do it at such a strange angle and cut yourself rather badly.

Secondly, were under obligation these days to say that its fine to be gay or were a 'homophobic'. But what you watch on your computer doesn't define what sexual orientation you are. When your masturbating just do whatever makes you feel better.

just trying to help, try lubercating it wih water, lotion or your own saliva it should make the dldo or whatever ur useing slide much easier