hi i am only 13 years old and a few weeks ago i saw a little ball in the middle of my right ring finger i didnt think it was anything. then a few days later i noticed the little ball kept growing and growing and now its like this huge lump on my finger that fattens in the middle. maybe about a week passed and i noticed the same thing was happening on my left hand middle finger it hurts alot when i try to straighten it.my pearents think i got it by when i was playing sports but i know its not it. i am only 13 and its very strange that i have this. has anyone had this before or has had anything similar

It's a callus probably from writing cuz I have the same thing. Massage lotion on it 2-3 times a day & it'll start to reduce but it'll always be there due to how you write but the lotion will reduce its appearance & lower it.