For the most part, my physical addictions have subsided. The mental addiction of having to do some sort of pill is with me all the time. I quit doing methadone almost 2 months now. But the thought of having to do take something to get me through the day is still there. Any advice on breaking this mental addiction. Thanks

First, let me commend you on kicking your habit. Congratulations.

I can only imagine how hard it is for you to not think of this thru out your day. I am going thru the same thing with one of my children.
I suggest counseling or group therapy.
There are many people in your situation that are going thru the same thing.
I know of several centers that hold meetings during the week, in the evening so folks who work daily are able to attend.
You need to keep your mind busy as well. Do you have a hobby?
It's a mind over matter thing now.
If you were strong enough to stop in the first place, you do have the strength to stay away all together, i know you do.
Please let me know how you do with this. I love a good success story.

I'm also going threw a horrible withdrawal I just found out I'm pregnant and I hate taking anxiety meds I'm only 23 years old and I feel much much older shaking, Can't walk, Weak, and that's all the time it seems alot worse since I'm off of it and I'm hoping and praying this all goes away!!