I have been smoking for 30 years and I would really like to quit, but I don’t know how. I have tried almost everything and nothing has helped. I have heard something about ariculotherapy and I was wondering if it could assist addiction treatment. What do you know about this? Thank you for replying.

Hi, there. Auriculotherapy is a treatment that has been developed in the 1940’s. It can really help in some addictions’ treatment. It is non invasive and uses micro devices that are put on your earlobe. Specific frequencies are used here. I haven’t tried it, so I cannot talk about it from my personal experience. As far as I know, it has no side effects. I hope you will succeed with this method. Please, let me know the results. Bye!

First off, Congratulations on your decision to quit smoking.  :) I personally have not tried auriculotherapy but I have heard great things about it, particularly for smoking cessation.  You said you have tried nearly everything and nothing has helped so I think it's great that you're thinking of alternative therapies or remedies.  I hope you give it a try...Here's to your health!