I ran my whole workout tonight (6.5 miles) without realizing that I was wearing only one orthotic. :|

/I thought my shoe was just loose.

At the risk of a dumb question (covered by the fact I don't have orthotics), are you supposed to take them out after a workout to let the shoes get some air?

I take them back and forth to work. Sometimes I run at work and sometimes I run at home. Today I did both.

so, there was no insole at all in one shoe?

and an orthotic in the other?

:banana:

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

id**t.

/I can do that now because you don't own me anymore.

H8ll and here I thought I was dumb getting lost on the back roads and running 13 miles instead of 10.

One of your legs is shorter than the other!!?? :h:

running buddy of mine is Pediotrist (foot doc / whatever) guy in our running club says to him after one of our club run 'Tim you gotta check out my orthotics something's really wrong!' Tim looks at the shoes and orthotics - ponders a momment then takes the left orthotic out of the right shoe ...

I leave the standard insoles in the shoes. Dr. said it didn't matter if I took them out or not.
Today's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. My right arch (the orthoticless foot) is a little sore, but I think I'll be alright.

Darn I wuz thinking we could do some RR orthopdeiamic sturgureyey
Exacto Knife, coupla belts of Old Kessler whiskey (maybe one for you) ...

I did that once. It was weird, 5 miles of road camber run amuck.

Once I did an entire weight session in two left ASIS 2080's. I rotate shoes, and grabbed two old lefts.

I'm actually thinking this may be a good idea when running on roads with a high crown (Middle part). If you're off level then the lack of an orthodic may actually compensate for the difference in road height.

I once met the 6 am group with two different shoes on and my tights on inside out. They knew right away that i wasn't a morning person

Mostly, my orthotics compensate for an ultra high arch that tends to flatten out with each foot fall so that idea wouldn't work for me.