I have been wanting to work on weight loss for a while now, but I keep putting it off. Why? The sad truth is that I lack the motivation to start. I dislike the thought of having to watch my diet closely and to exercise a lot. To be honest, I just want the weight to slide off me without any significant effort. That is why weight loss pills appeal to me. But... ...Are there any safe pills for women out there?

I am afraid that nobody is going to give you an objective answer to that one. The people who manufacture them will say they are safe, the FDA might say they are not. The fact is that most of these pills are herbal, and that they HAVE helped people lose weight, but whether it is safely or not, nobody can say. They do have side effects, but then, so does drinking coffee.

There is no short cut for weight loss unfortunately. It's more about creating and implementing a healthy lifestyle. Little bit by little bit, taking things one day at a time to make better eating choices and eating habits.