HI. I’m overweight and I’m trying to lose some weight. I’ve tried many medications, diet pills and diets but nothing worked. Recently I’ve heard for cyclocal, but I really don’t want to test it before I hear results from other people. So, please, if you have used it, share your experience with me. Thanks

I’ve tried it 2 months ago and I can tell you that it is same as with other pills. So, if you did not have success so far, I don’t think those will help you better. Mot diet pills are based on the same principle – they only have different names... :-((( Moreover, trust me when I tell you that they do more harm than good...

I bought Cyclocal to try. I was vastly disappointed, not only did it not work, when I tried to receive a refund for unused portion, I was treated rudely.

It made my heart race, no weight was lost, and my appetite was unaffected.
I should have known when there was no supporting research (after I asked for more).

Beware, there is not enough time to see if it works and send it back, so if you buy it, the refund policy sounds good, but doesn't work.