Hi I'm trying to loose stomach fat, i play rugby alot, exercises cardiovascularly reguarly and eat pretty healthy, but i have a problem with my back called lordosis (where the lower part of my back curves excessivly inwards) and find it hard to work my abs (sit ups, crunches etc.) without my back hurting.
Is there any exercises that are effective at working the abs, without putting too much pressure on my back?

hi there i would advise you to try this exercise of lying on the floor bring your legs up to a 90 degree angle between you hip and ankle and then bring your legs towards your stomach.have you tried using mats when doing sit up as this might make it more comfortable.hope this helps

try the plank - look it up on google or something.

its supposed to be good without hurting your back (i made enquiries to my friends as i have scoliosis and had it corrected and as a result have a fused spine making it really hard for me to bend for sit ups)!