Hi. I am considering liposuction. My hips and stomach are huge and I look like a pregnant woman. Anyone here had liposuction? I want to hear something about the procedure from somebody with experience. I am diabetic, is that a problem?

Hi. If you have diabetes, heart or lung disease, poor circulation etc, it is more likely that you will experience certain complication, after the liposuction. You have a basic technique of liposuction, and others, such as fluid injection, tumescent technique, the super-wet technique and ultrasound assisted lipoplasty. The surgery (basic technique) is performed under anesthesia. During the procedure, the fat will be removed to recontour areas of your body. Scars are usually small. I had a liposuction done and I do look better. However, I still feel very depressed and unhappy.