I am considering under-the-chin and neck and possibly cheek liposuction. I have taken prednisone for severe allergies off and on my whole life, so I have a rounder-than-average face. And I've had "extra" under my chin even when I was 16 years old and 128 lbs (I'm 5'9")! It's annoying enough to have those prednisone-induced extra pounds mucking up my body, but I'd like to have my face back, TYVM, if that makes sense.

Has anyone had any of these procedures done? What was the outcome, were you happy with the results? How long were you "out of commission", and how long was there bruising and swelling? And how much did the procedures cost?

Thanks for any info you can provide!

Jynx

First of all you are not a Jynx! And second there is something you can do to change your life and you are ready to do that so you must start from the beginning and take one step at the time.

Where do you live? This is important because the price of your plastic surgery and surgeon as well is higher if you live in bigger city. For example New York and Washington are very expensive but if you have some relatives somewhere on Florida you could visit them and by the way check the prices.

Once when you decide to undergo the procedure your surgeon is going to tell you everything you want to know and that includes bruising and the swelling and instructions how are you gonna take care of yourself after the procedure. And are you going to be happy and satisfied depends of you and your surgeon so choose carefully.