Hi, I want to try a smoking cessation shot, so I would like to know if it really works. I believe it’s worth trying. I need to quit smoking because I have high blood pressure.

Hi, i am using a cream for stopping smoking, and it provides control of your cravings, without using nicotine. Many people manage to survive living without nicotine, but it is too difficult for me. I had smaller need for cigarette, the first day I used it. The cream I use is nicotine-free, based on natural ingredients and clinically proven. It certainly takes some time to act, depending how much you were smoking at the beginning of therapy. It is composed of Lobelia, Plantago, Catnip, Chamomile, Passion Flower, St. John’s Wort and Licorice Root. It worked for me, perhaps it will work for you too.

I quit 2 years ago with the stop smoking shot, so I can testify that a smoking cessation shot really does work. Basically a physician will give you 2 shots of nicotine receptor blockers in your brain.

After I got my shots I didn't have the urge to smoke anymore. It was...kinda a miracle.

When I quit smoking with the stop smoking shot , my family didn't believe and still don't. I say this to you doctor because I have met a lot of skeptical people in my life and most of my relatives are skeptical...

Even If they see the results in the face, they still don't believe it is happening.

What I am say is that people need to keep an open mind and give your method a chance, they will notice the difference when they do.

All my life I have always been an active, sporty person who enjoys jogging, squash and getting out there amongst it with friends and family, kicking the ball around and joining in with backyard cricket whenever I can.

A few weeks ago I went out fishing with my daughter and her friend. We had to climb a hill to get to our favorite spot. For the first time in my life I began to get puffed and start wheezing on a gentle incline and this worried me intensely. I didn't want to admit to myself I was participating less and less in activities I enjoyed because I wasn't able to keep up any more. I was starting to feel extremely old even though I am only 36.

The stop smoking shot definitely works. Basically a physician will give you two shots that consist of nicotine receptor blockers. It makes the cravings go away instantly.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I have heard about this shot just a week ago, I live in Wyoming and have asked a Dr. He never knew anything about this approach. Where can a person get this shot close to Wyoming. Wanting to quit seriously for medical reasons, and can't seem to quit. Help!!