After smoking for the last five years, about a package a day, I have now resolved to quit smoking. It was an article about children growing up breathing second hand smoke that made me realize that I can, in fact, quit. Still, there is no denying that it is pretty hard. I have been using nicotine patches for nicotine withdrawal, but if there are any herbs for nicotine withdrawal that would be better. Do you have any suggestions?

some say lobelia, trie dit before when I was fully smoking, didnt help

I'll confess I was TOTALLY clean for a year,(Quit w/ Chantix) then on vacation the following year smoked for 2 nites, NOT in daytime, but after that relied on Scullcap and Tyrosine to squelch any craves...I never went back to my 2+pack a day habit, but have smoked occasionally, which I SHOULDNT allow---for I dont really want to be a smoker anymore

Smoke more weed than cigerates I smoke 3 packs a day an im 15 well used too I quit smoking cause I started smoking
weed then I quit that too an now I don't smoke anything it actually works