Hi, I need to quit smoking because I plan to get pregnant so in no option I can’t continue this bad habit. What is the painless way for cessation of smoking?

Hi, I had the same problem, but I just realize one day that I was pregnant and needed to stop smoking instantly. Because, it was already harmful for my little baby. Unfortunately, nicotine is a powerful in producing addiction. Usually people need to make a few attempts, 2 or 3 tries, before they finally are able to quit. I started with patches immediately, but in a few days I realized I will try without patches too, and a miracle happened I could do without them. So, I guess in some extraordinary situations like pregnancy, desire for smoke can be bitten by will to enable healthy environment for new creature.

Iam a 34 yeard old person and i have 2 sons who hated me both because i used to smoker regularly. I often tried to quit it but wasn't successful like it happens with everyone who wants to quit Until i found a solution. I searched for a medication that would make sure that i quit it forever and after alot of searching and discussion i found one. Its called "zyban". It worked for me like magic. In 12 days i got rid of my habbit and now iam very very pleased and satisfied with myself. My children love me now. Everything is perfect. I wanted to share this to the people who are struggling to get rid of it like me and iam ready to offer my friendly suggestion. Visit the link below to know more and to order:

http://www.mediwax.com/zyban.php

I was in your shoes 2 years ago. I'll tell you what worked for me

What has helped hundreds of thousands of people quit painlessly is an improved smoking cessation shot consisting of a combination of two medicines that have been around for over a decade and are FDA-approved for indications other than quitting smoking.

Scientifically proven and medically backed, the stop smoking shot has received world wide acclaim, helping thousands of people quit everyday.

The method is also known as the stop smoking injection , or smoking cessation shot

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed