i'm having..skin problems.. and i would like to know the best way to resolve this..problem..

i'm already using acne cream but it doesn't seem to be working so i was hoping that somone

would give me a resolve to this problem

plz and thnk u

I would suggest you go for proactiv, this will definitely help you to get rid of acne

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

I think you can get rid of this problem by maintaining proper hygiene and diet. 

-drink plenty of water

-avoid oily food

-eat green leafy vegetables

-wash your face 3-4 times a day

-avoid touching your face with your fingers

Just try these may be your problem could be handled. 

Hi Q-and-A?

I used to suffer with acne in my teen years and the only thing that ever worked for me way calomine lotion that is mainly used on babies skin when they have chickenpox. Its also for minor skin conditions and I slept with it on. Worked great!

I can understand your problem. Sometimes it was happened that your product dose not work properly. I suggest Obagi kits for you. It is very effective for acne and red spot. It reduce all your death and damage cells. Give you a soft and healthy skin.