My mother told me that soy protein is a complete protein that ranks right up there with the best of proteins. I was wondering and found that soy protein is generally very low in or free of fat, cholesterol, and lactose. That is why I was thinking about Soy Protein Shakes, because I have heard for it lately. Can you tell me why people should take it actually, and is that healthy? I need more info because really I do not know whom to ask about it.

Soy protein is approved for those who are lactose intolerant, and can be used as a meat substitute for this kind of people. Soy Protein Shake is much more than just an ingredient for a protein shake. This Soy protein can be used for cooking instead of flour, producing high protein foods. Off course, the food that is extremely low in fat, a bodybuilder's dream come true. Soy protein is derived exclusively from soybeans, but I guess you could assume this fact. Soy protein provides a healthy way to get non-animal protein into your diet, especially if you want to get some muscles. It is great tasting, natural and can have a plethora of healthy effects on your body, so you might try it. It is ideal for high protein/low carbohydrates diets, if you attempt to have some diet also. Its valuable constituents include saponins, phytosterols, and isoflavones, but I guess you are not interested into this, just is Soy Protein Shake good or not. I could tell you just this is one of the best things about soy protein. That is because saponins support healthy immune system function and combine with cholesterol to reduce its absorption. This is definitely good and healthy for organism.