Ok so here's the deal. I need to know if there is a possibility I'm pregnant I haven't taken a test yet because I'm not late for my period in fact it shouldn't start for about a few days to a week. But my nipples are really sore. They don't usually get sore before my period in fact the only thing that happens are a get killer cramps I'm 22 and I've never had sore nipples with my period. Furthermore, I'm getting nauseated and I've thrown up three times. but not enough to go everywhere just a little in my mouth. I've also had lower lower stomach pains but they aren't any better or worst then my normal cramps. This has been like this for 4 days now. So is it possible that I'm pregnant or is it normal to have a period symptom that you've never had before. Thanks!

BOTH!!! Lol I know that's not the answer your looking for but it's true; it could be both. But, in my experience I would automatically say that the chances of being pregnant are higher than the chance of a new period symptom. Is there anything in your life that has changed? Any new stress or medications? That could all affect your symptoms... among other things. But, one of my biggest indications of being pregnant were new symptoms before my period that I had never had with a normal period. That's how I always new. And they were prominent differences like major lower backaches, flu-like headaches, darkening of my nipples, sorer breasts, and dehydration. I also felt cramps at the time of implantation. Some women don't experience any symptoms at all... I think that you should go ahead and take a pregnancy test.... or you could wait to see if your period comes. But a pregnancy test could be accurate this early. If it's negative, wait 3 days and try again 'til your period comes.

Ok so here's my update I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and both were negative. I still haven't gotten my period and my breasts hurt badly. I've also been sick to my stomach and have even thrown up. Now I know that normally this would be a you're pregnant but I don't know if the other symptoms are following because I think I am. What should I do. I can't go to a doctor to get a test because I have no money and no insurance. Any advice?

It's over a year later and it's unlikely you'll respond, but I'm having these symptoms myself and had a negative result twice. My IUD also just came out alone a week after these symptoms started. My question is if you ended up being pregnant or not. Thanks if you ever get to see/respond!