Hello.

Have anybody heard about the thing called ‘’ Sureslim program’’?

My friends from work talk about it all the time and it sounds good. They even tried to convince me to start with it, but they can’t really provide me with all the information I need.

I hear them talk that it is ‘’medically based program’’, so I asked all of them for the meaning of that phrase. And they were like ‘’well it means that it’s medically based ’’. Oookay…  now I get it. None of them really knows what does it mean.

Why everybody says that is medically based?

Hey Melissa8

I laughed while reading this post because it happens to me every time. :D People are just used to repeat the things they hear, without really knowing what are they talking about. Long time ago I decided searching for the answers all by myself, but really never find the answer to this one. I also often hear people saying that it is medically based and you can find it in their advertise too, but no one ever explains why and what exactly does that mean.  I would also like to know. I will follow this post, hopefully someone knows. :)

Hello Melissa8
Well, I believe Sureslim is described as medically based program because, allegedly, it doesn’t only help people to lose weight, but it also increases their health in multiple ways. Now, I don’t know if it’s true, but I’m telling you what I’ve heard and read. It’s suppose to reduce cholesterol. I also know that it is good for people suffering from diabetes because it reduces blood glucose. It may also be good for you if you have problems with triglycerides , since this program reduces them by 11% up to 70% in some people. I hope my answer is helpful.:)