I have been reading about wellness center called SureSlim. I found there is respected surgeon who warrants of the dangers of weight loss surgery. This surprised me because I was always thinking surgeons recommend this way weight loss. Now I would like to hear what you could tell me about this. I want to hear more about wellness center SureSlim, what is their opinion, about this topic.

Dr Margaret Anderson from SureSlim wellness center is a surgeon who has been involved in many surgical procedures to assist patients in losing weight. However seeing the long term results of these surgeries had made her cautious before recommending these surgical procedures. Dr Anderson became concerned about the reluctance of patients to undertake the lifestyle changes required to maintain their weight loss after surgery. Problem is that she has seen too many negative results from patients who have struggled with the drastic change of diet required after surgery. Patients go from eating large amounts of the wrong type of food to only being able to eat a meal about the size of half. Once they try to eat more than this, they will simply vomit the food back up again. Dr Anderson believes that clients should only undergo weight loss surgery including more methods beside it. Surgery options such as lap bands, tummy tucks and liposuction should be done after patients have been through an educational process to learn to eat the right way. If patients so not learn how to correct their eating habits before surgery, they will simply regain weight afterwards, which is not what SureSlim wants.