Hi everyone. Have anybody here heard about this sureslim program thing? I hear people saying it’s great all the time. They ’re all like ‘’you must try it, it is truly amazing’’. I wonder why is it so popular? Is it because it allows every person to have a program individually made for them which includes their eating habits? Does this popularity mean that the program is truly great or does it just mean that people just love things being individually made for them. I don’t know should I take advice of this people and go to the nutritionist to try this famous program.

Well hello there Mellisa8.:)

You’re right. This is really very popular thing right now. I hear people at work talking about it all the time. After listening to them I made some researches and I can tell you this is not just a gossip, the program is really good, as people say.

First of all, it is popular because it is, as you know,  medically based. It means that it is good for your overall health, since you have doctors establishing your diet.

Also, it is probably so popular because you are suppose to change your whole lifestyle which would allow you to feel good and think good. ;) 

Hello Aidan :) Thank you for this information, now I know more about the sureslim program. As I told you before, I’m planning to go to a nutritionist and try this program myself. With this information you gave me I’m closer to the idea.:)
However, there is one thing bothering me, I have trypanophobia ( fear of needles). That is why it could be a problem for me to try sureslim because I’ve heard that they need blood sample for making your individual food program. Do you know something about this? If you do, please write me here. I’m hoping for good news because I really want to try sureslim. :)