Are there any Diets that can help a 15 yr old girl lose weight fast? I can't find anything, anywhere. I am desperate! If anyone has anything that could help me lose the weight fast please comment now. Thanks.

For women its twice as harder than it is for men, simply because their bodys need the fat for pregnancy.. So she has to work hard to lose it, you could calorie count and mix it with up with some cardio exercises 4 times a week.

Thanks Farscaper So all I would have to do is keep a notebook with my calorie intake and excercise on my treadmill and go on runs/walks 4 times a week or more?

start simple 4 times a week is enough, but if you feel like bumping it an extra day then go for it, but get use to it first. You can also weights into the mix, nothing to extreme just enough for muscle. If you are going to do weights, do them every other day. The muscle need time to recoop.

Okay thanks for that advice! I'll definitely try that.