Are you capable of setting realistic goals in pool? Or you try to achieve more than you’re physically capable of? I tend to be realistic but sometimes it’s difficult to see clearly. Some people think that it’s enough to want something and that it will inevitably come true. What is your opinion? Do you try hard despite of the fact you see you can’t be more than average?

I always set realistically goals. Sometimes they’re on the border with pessimism.  But in my opinion, the most important thing when it comes to success, not only in sport, is your motivation which is actually the core of everything. No matter how much you want something, if you’re not motivated enough and if you don’t have self confidence, you can’t achieve anything but mediocre results. But, for some people it’s enough considering their circumstances. So, I think that it’s al relative since you can set realistically goals in your opinion and somebody else might think it’s too much or too little. I think what really matters is that you feel good and that you enjoy whatever activity you’re practicing.