The most hardcore thing in running is what in your opinion? I think that’s the fact that no matter how cold or hot that is, you go out and run. And that’s a great sacrifice. Even recreational runners make sacrifices and train just like they’re preparing for a marathon. Sometimes sweat is dripping from my face and at other moments my blood freezes, but I keep on running.

That’s so true! I agree that it’s one of the hardcore things about running, but in my opinion it’s the strenuousness of each training session. Many times I feel as if I had run a hundred miles and all I think about is my soft bed. But this doesn’t mean that I don’t like running. Quite the opposite! I like it and no matter how tired and exhausted I am after the training, I’m satisfied because I know that I’ve done something good for myself and the pleasure of running is also fulfilling. The next day I’m proud of myself for being so persistent and I think that besides strengthening our health and muscles, running strengthens our motivation and morale.