Hello! I developed some rash on both of my areolas and I am really worried. It first became really red and tender and then it turned into rash. Is this cancer, please help?

Hi! I suppose you heard about the Padget’s disease and got really scared that you developed it, right? You see, Padget’s disease is quite rare and it usually involves just one breast, not both of them. Secondly, in Pagdet’s disease your nipple become flaky and red first, dry skin appears, breast may become tender and then rash. The breast affected may become crusty and bleed.
The nipples usually start discharging clear liquid. Although it is necessary that you see a doctor and have yourself checked, you should know that the skin on the breasts is like skin on any other parts of the body. It is susceptible to rashes, dryness, flakiness, etc