I have had my period now for 12 days and I am still bleeding heavy enough but I am concerned about becoming enamic is it a possibility could I get that from my period lasting so long and what signs could I look for thank yu

how long should a period last for ages 35-40, i've always have had pretty much a normal period for about 4-6 days at the most . I have 4 children.
I started 9 days ago and was very heavy for the first 5 days and still at as semi- slow flow. l

I have about 6 days of brown spotting, then three days of blood then 3 days of brown discharge. It is horrible. I have only 10 days a month without blood. Doctor does not say anything. I am confused and frustrated as we are trying for a baby. Does anyone else have long and very freqwuent periods like this ?

I am currently going through a similar situation. I have had bleeding since Feb 13th 2007 and is still going. I woke up this morning with a bloody mess again and my doctor is ordering an ultrasound and some blood work done this week. I don't know what's going on. He has given no advise to help or answers. I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this too!

I am on day 14 of my period. I usually have heavy periods that last for about 3-4 days and then ligher for another 3 days or so. Last month my period was more brown and dark blood and no where near as heavy as usual. I am usually incapacitated with menstral cramps and have had none the past two cycles. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative and consulted my doctor and she said that if it is not heavy, it is probably just stress related. What is going on?

i am 19 years old i had my normal bleeding for my 5days im on the pill havent missed one but suddenly during the middle of my pack i started bleeding again. i have now been on for 18days tomorrow will be my 19th im really scared i might have an STD its so painful and i wish i knew what to do the doctor just changed my tablets but it still hasnt worked and its getting more painul everyday what do i do?i have another doctors appointent tomorrow but they never seem to help me