Please help me! I put on a lot of weight over the last three or so years. I am not proud of it, but I eat a lot of fast food and sit behind my desk at work all day. You can't say that I have a very active life, but I don't have the time or energy to change my habits. I do have a lot of crotch fat and I feel uncomfortable sitting a lot the time. Do you have any idea how to go about losing this?

I am sure that you are aware if you don't change your habits it is not likely that you will lose any weight. So first you should change your attitude. My grandmother who is 56 years old gets up every morning and together with her best friend she goes for a walk. She is doing this her whole life and she is very vital. 

So you just need to decide that you want to change your whole appearance and first step is changing your life style. So you work in the office all day. How do you get to work? If you don't walk you could try this. 

Second step is to exchange your fast food with healthier meals. In the beginning it is hard but afterwards you will realize that you feel better. And the results will come very soon you just need to be patient.

Please let us know what you have done and the results of it.