I found out my cousin has autoimmune disease. I see there are no cure and she just treating her symptoms. She is trying to manage her disease and enjoy the life. I know there is no way I can help her, but I would like to hear if there is anything that could make her life easier? Also I would like to know who is at risk of getting autoimmune disease.

Most of autoimmune diseases occur in women, during their childbearing years. It’s more common at African American, American Indian, and Latina women more then white women. These autoimmune diseases tend to run in families, so genes along with the way of immune system responds to certain triggers. Also and things in the environment affect chances of getting one of autoimmune diseases. There are few things that you may recommend to your cousin if she doesn’t know for it already. That could help her to feel better. Eating a healthy diet is to keep her immune system as healthy as can be. Better is if she gets all from food and not overload with vitamin pills, because that could be worse. Then exercise up to 30 minutes a day, but talk with the doctor what types of exercise she can do. There are some types of yoga or tai chi exercises may be helpful, but careful not to overdo it too. She needs a lot of rest too and try to teach her how to reduce stress and try “self” pain management.

I have been suffering from lupus problem, heart problem, lung problem, breathing problem, body and joint pains, anemia, high-pressure, liver problem, hepatitis, stone and heartburn. I have been suffering with these from past four to five years. I was getting tired to do my routine works. I was unable and feeling difficulty to breath properly. The doctors gave medications. But it did not cure me so they increase the dose of my medications frequently. But I never felt any relaxation with it. But I was still feeling difficulty about it cure. With the intake of heavy dose of medications I got some more effects and difficulties. The dose of some of the medications was upto 20 mg per day or more. But I could not find any change in my health problem. Then I was brought at this center where I started to intake these natural dietary supplements and I am taking them from one week. I really feel relaxed now. The natural medications are really working on me. I am glad that I have been cured with natural and herbal medications at this center. You can here my suffer at the center’s video index page in the disease column autoimmune disease. I have cured it with alternative treatment at this center. Kindly try to have the cure with not more dose of medications. Visit the site http://www.drraomd.com/ and listen to our videos at this site http://www.drraomd.com/videos/index.html.