Hello! is there anyone to tell what are the best home remedies in treating bronchitis and depression. I am 33 old female with frequent mild depressions and am really having problem dealing with it especially when my organism is attacked by bronchitis. I am actually terrified of being seek-who isn't- and am also terrified of taking so much antidepressant and other meds so I am interested in what are the best home remedies that would treat my condition.

Hi! That is the best decision you could ever made-treating your depression and bronchitis with home remedies! I assure you would be feeling much better pretty soon after taking these remedies for there are free of toxic and consists only of those chemicals that are already in the herbs or whatever is used in preparing home remedies. Anyway the apple is so good in treating depression and when it is used in combination with milk and honey it reacts as a nerve tonic recharging the cells with energy. There you have also bunch of other depression home remedies such as cashewnut or asparagus I am using asparagus in a form of a powder of dry root of this plant once per day-only two grams are enough and also lemon balm and cardamom are so good home remedies. I suffer also from mild depression and I know something about depression home remedies and for the bronchitis I am not sure but I know that there is some bronchitis diet consists of home remedies.