Has any one try Dr Bernstein diet recently and want to recomend it for any one. I need a review for this diet as I want to joint this program.
Thanks

I'm doing it now and have lost 25 pounds in the past 5 weeks (with about 40 left to go).

I had tried other diets in the past and saw some success, but couldn't stick with it long term. With this, it is restrictive, but as you lose 16 to 20 pounds a month, it won't take forever. With other diets, you tend to lose 5 to 10 pounds in the first week (mostly water weight) and then only 1 to 2 every week after that. With this, you consistently lose 5 pounds a week.

I haven't felt hungry at all and have had more energy than I've had in years. It isn't cheap - but it's so fast that the cost is short-term and I suspect will be less expensive in then end (ie. I'll have lost 60-65 pounds in four months with this, as opposed to at least 8 or 9 months on another plan).

The diet is restrictive, but manageable. It's not as low-calorie as people say - you get 7 oz of meat a day, plenty of veggies, two servings of fruit and two servings of bread. You are limited to certain brands, but there's plenty to choose from.

This program doesn't involve any kind of exercise. Obviously, that can't be sustained once you reach your goal weight and get off the program. But I always found my weight to be a bit of a psychological bar to being more active and so am hoping that once I get there, I won't be so embarrassed and will be more excited about doing the activities I really enjoy.

I would totally recommend it.

Just wondering if the guest who wrote in April of this year, has been able to reach their goal weight?
And did you, Mali, end up joining the program?
I am thinking of joining as well, and trying to do as much research as possible.
Also, how did you find those b-12 shots?
Thanks!

What does this cost? Is it a weekly charge?