HELLO I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW MUCH B12 B6 do you get on the dr bernstein diet .thankyou

.35cc's of each, totaling .70cc's. you can do this in one syringe if you are doing it at home.

.35cc of a 1000mcg or 100mcg??? Which one do I buy? Thanks Michelle

Hi there,
The thing is that Dr. Bernstein diet is a diet where you have intake of low carbohydrates and you have calorie restrictions. I think that you take from 800 to 1300 calories per day. Vitamins are important part of Dr Bernstein diet along with mineral supplements. You have to understand that reduction of carbohydrates needs to be compensated with fats and proteins. Now considering the intake of vitamins in this diet well I have to agree with previous poster on this one. I think that this will be enough for the process of diet. I hope that you will manage to reduce your weight to the amount that you want.
All the best,
Danella