i have had bad stomach pains now for two weeks now they are that bad i recently cant take my 4 yr old to nursery someone else has to do it for me.i had a baby 18 wks ago im sure has nothing to do with that but plz help me cos really getting to me now im losing hair and weight quick too :'( :'(

Hi Scarley,

Please see your doctor as soon as you can. It the pains are as severe as you say the cause needs to be found. Rapid weight loss when not trying is also a concern. It may/may not be related to your delivery. Were there any complications? Was it vaginal or c-section?

Keep us posted.

IVE HAD A C-SECTION WITH THE FIRST FORCEPTS AND SUCTION WITH SECOND THEN WITH THIRD NORMAL SHE HAD BOWL MOVEMENTS ON THE WAY OUT APART FROM THAT ALL WAS OK. I WENT TO DOC YESTURDAY THEY JUST SAYING IVE GOT IBS BUT HOW CAN THEY NO THAT WITH OUT TEST AND STUFF? :cry:

This was your third child and a normal vaginal delivery. Good. That should reduce the chances of any complications from the c-section.

IBS is very commonly diagnosed but there are no specifics that indicate that's what you have. Once other causes have been eliminated it's really diagnosed on history and symptoms.

Are you still having the pains? Has there been any improvement?