I am trying some to have only one meal a day that contains sugar. I have sugar diabetes and I can’t eat sweets, but is very hard for me. So, I decided if I allowed my self one meal it won’t be hard for me so much….am I wrong?

Sugar diabetes can be controlled and driven out with your abstinence from eating sugar and starchy foods. I think if your corrected way of eating once a day or once every other day you will become negative of sugar in your blood. However, if you have sugar diabetes, you should not eat white or sweet potatoes and even if you are not a victim of diabetes, you should not eat too much of any starchy food and positively no sweet potatoes. One meal a day is not solution, type of food it is.

First I would say to go seee a diabetic educator. You do not need to cut sugars out of your diet completely. You need a good ballanced diabetic diet which includes counting carbs. Your carbs will be spread through out the day. Limiting them to one meal a day is not a good idea. Especially if you are taking insulin.