Hi, I know that it’s important what we eat, but I don’t know if portion size is also affecting blood sugar. I am diabetic, and this is very important to me. Are you taking care of your portion sixes?

Hi, I suffer from diabetes, and I always had to be on some special diets. I read a lot about it, and I realized that portion sizes are very important for diabetics. They can affect blood sugar and cause severe reactions. Portions should be small but often, divided to cover the total number of calories needed in per day. Sometimes we still feel hungry even if we ate the big portion, and that’s why we don’t always need to eat until we feel full. If you don’t know how to calculate calories and glycemic Index, go to nutritionist for instructions and advice. I reduced my problems until I started to take care of portions that I eat and calories they contain. They affect blood sugar, and it makes them equally important as medicines.