I have dry skin. Could it be caused by my diet?

More than likely no. I have dry skin and oily skin in parts. I don't see a change based on what I eat, unfortunately. What sort of foods would change your skin anyway?

Have you checked with your doctor?

Do you drink plenty of water?

Alcohol can dry our skin out.

Try to stay away from processed foods. They have chemicals, too much salt and sugars.

Eat healthy fats like olive oil, avocados, raw nuts.

Sun and wind and swimming in chlorinated water can be drying.

what's your diet anyway?

nathaniel_215 might be correct, share your diet and we will see what we can suggest. Drink more water. Is the weather at your side dry and hot recently? Sometimes weather affects one's skin too. Try apply some skin moisturizer.

I think cherries,blackberries ,blueberries are vascular constrictors,that helpful to cure dryness of your skin.Use olive oil as a moisturizer.

Dry skin has nothing to do with what you eat or drink, you were born that way, so what you need to do is to find a solution how to keep it moistured all the time without spending too much money, home remedy will be the best choice. Check my profile......

Dry Skin hass nothing to do with what you eat or drink..

The final solution is below.

same problem i have