Hello guys , i weight 92kg and my height is 5′ 10″. my weight is too much according to my age i.e jus 16. Please give me instructions about what should i do. Do cardio or weight training? And what should i follow for weight training?
Does lifting up weights at early age stops body height growth or any other such problems? Is my age appropriate for starting wieght lifts ?
Please help me :(((

Hi honey! When you are going through puberty you can be a bit on the heavy side for awhile and then all of a sudden WHAM you have grown in height -- stayed the same weight - but you have thinned out! I told my boys to wait till 16 to start SLOWLY building muscles - and most people will tell you that it is better to stretch and burn off some fat first! And then you can start defining yourself as time goes on, and your voice changes (if it hasn't happend yet) and then you can start flexing the muscles to give you definition!

I will tell you what I told my boys - "Be happy with the way you look, and IF you think you look good, and feel good it doesn't matter about the scale" So IF you feel like you need to loose about 10lbs then just stick to that! Also there are varying weights for heights - as it is also about your bone structure (small, medium, large) so small will be at the lower end, and large will be at the higher end of the scale! Just eat healthy, shower, keep your skin healthy and toned and healthy eating WILL help you loose a few lbs, help your skin, and your brain etc. Good health at your age is a wonderful thing to start off your adult life with! And also many places - cheaper gyms will let you start in their gyms at 16! And don't buy into the big contracts etc. And just have a personal trainer for an hour to put you on the right path! Hope this helps honey! You are DEFINITELY NOT ALONE! Virtually ALL teenagers feel the way you do!

thankyou sir. U made me feel better. I want to show u my pics so that u can tell me appropriate diet and exercise according to my figure ..please let me know your email id. :)

Hello! We can't do that - due to legal issues! Also I am NOT a professional so you need to get some professional advice and have a good checkup byyour doctor!