I am going to be a witness at my friend's wedding, which is in 10 days. I am panicking now, because the dress I will be wearing looks just a bit tight on me, and I don't want to look like a sausage in my friend's wedding pictures, especially as I will be looking at them displayed in her house for many, many years to come! I know crash diets are not always the best choice, but there is a time and a place for them, and this is it!!! What is the best diet to lose weight in a week?

I totally understand you, honey! Thankfully there are lots of diets on the market to save you from the shame of looking puffy in any pictures. Personally, the Hollywood diet is the diet of my choice when I have a few pounds to lose. It can help you get rid of about 6 pounds in a week. The lemonade diet is another old favorite of mine that you could check out.