I want to do something about my waistline, or to be honest, I want to do something to get my waist line back again. After three pregnancies I find myself looking more and more like a sack of potatoes! What are the best diet rules? How do I get my waist back again?

Do you just want to give your waist some definition again, or are you also overweight and need to shed some extra pounds? If it is just the waist you are worried about then perhaps you could do some exercises? Detox wraps are also good for losing a few inches off your waist, thighs or any other place, come to think of it!

Use meridia with your diet and see the change it really works

Supply your body with the protein it needs, or you won’t see very much weight gain. Protein can be easily incorporated into a high calorie diet. Good, cheap sources of protein include eggs, protein powder (whey protein isolate), chicken breasts and milk. Just add protein powder to high calorie shakes along with milk and fruit to make them taste yummy.

I think you just need to do one thing is that do exercise every day and then you'll definitely get your waist because after the pregnancy it goes weighty some how, so only exercise can do that thing.