Hi, I have decided to start working out. I am your average skinny fellow. This is why I have made this decision. Anyway, someone told me that I must get more muscle mass on my bones. The same person suggested whey protein powder. Should I listen to him and cook this whey powder?

Hi, I am always glad to hear that a person has determined to start doing something for themselvesself. You will certainly get some results by going to the gym. However, I guess that a person who suggested whey protein powder is right. Since you are, as you said, very skinny, this will help. Whey protein comes from milk. It is separated out in the process of turning the milk to cheese. This kind of protein is known as the ultimate kind. And proteins are very important for muscle gain. When you take them in their purest form, you will only benefit. Therefore, my suggestion would be to go for it.